Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Stuff Of Note

Things I've Noticed Recently, But Been Too Lazy To Link To Until Now

Nauvoo has a new look, a new weekly column, and a new rant by OSC (on R-rated movies). They've also finally provided an easy link to the Charter (which hopefully will be followed better). Sadly, no new edition of Vigor yet.

lds.org has a new Church music site, which looks interesting, though I haven't had time to play around with it yet.

Grasshopper, on the other hand, appears to have far too much free time on his hands, as he is not only keeping up his frantic pace of interesting blogging, but is taking a stint as a guest-blogger on T&S.

Would that I could be that prolific, but alas, I made the horrible mistake of picking up Robin Hobb last week, and still have 2 1/2 books to go to regain my free time.

No comments: